When you have to travel to a far-flung destination, then booking an overnight flight helps you to save a lot of your time and money. But sometimes sacrificing your peaceful night’s sleep might not be worth it, if you find the beginning of your vacations cranky, stressed and exhausted.
Compare airport parking options available at Smart Travel Deals and secure the most suitable service according to your budget and requirement.
If you have to travel on a red-eye flight due to budget or time limitation, then keep in mind of these tips to get through it like a pro and ensure a revived arrival at the destination:
- Prefer to book a direct flight to your destination, so that, your sleep might not disrupt due to the connecting flight
- Book the last red-eye flight of the night, so that you are tired enough till take off and zonk out right away
- While booking an overnight flight, try to snag a spot that apparently seems more conducive for a good and peaceful sleep. If you are checking into the flight ahead of time, find out a seat towards the back of the plane, you might get a chance to find vacant seats where you can easily get horizontal with your fastened seat belt
- Pack travel pillow, slippers and blanket in your carry-on luggage to get cozy while settling in long-hauled flight
- Do not forget to carry an eye mask and earplugs to block any unwanted bright lights and unpleasant sounds while sleeping
- The dressing is extremely important when you have booked an overnight flight. Avoid make-up, let your skin breathe, sacrifice your fashion for the sake of comfort and dress up in a comfortable attire so that you can sleep better once the plane takes off
- Try to keep yourself away from browsing blockbusters available in In-flight Entertainment System as you can never sleep once you started watching one of your favourite movies
- Do not awake yourself unnecessarily just to take the In-flight Meal as your sleeping pattern will be badly affected due to off-time eating. Prefer to take dinner at home or in the airport ahead of your flight.
Book meet and greet Heathrow services in advance to enjoy a memorable airport stay with your family ahead of your flight.