Are you planning an Easter trip with your friends or loved ones? Have you purchased the flight ticket? Do you know frequent passengers recommend the reservation of flight before time? Are you thinking of the reason for this recommendation? Yes, they are absolutely right. The moment you book your flight, you must focus on other important arrangements to guarantee a peaceful trip for you. Airport parking is the task that needs to be handled with priority, as it has the potential to offer a lot of stress on your flight day. Book cheap airport parking options available at the Smart Travel Deals (https://www.smarttraveldeals.co.uk/) to guarantee a peaceful and comfortable stay at Birmingham airport for your next travel.
If you have chosen the meet and greet option, then you have made perfect car parking arrangements. Once you have completed the payment, check out the confirmation email from your reserved parking operator confirming that a spot has been booked for your car at Birmingham airport.
Keep the below steps in mind on the flight day:
- Keep a printed copy or a screenshot of the email as proof that your parking spot has been reserved before reaching the airport
- Inform your parking operator about the time you will be reaching the airport, at least 20 minutes ahead of your arrival at the airport
- Once you have reached a mutually decided spot, hand over the keys of your car to the driver (sent by your parking provider) so that he drives it in the booked parking slot
On your arrival day:
- Call your parking provider about the time you will be returning
- Receive your car outside the arrival lounge
- Check out the condition of the car before heading home
Book your parking slot with meet and greet Birmingham, and you will be getting the ideal airport parking experience of your life!