Every year, around 70 million passengers reach at Heathrow airport, according to their travelling needs, ultimately making Heathrow the busiest by a significant margin. Due to its announcement of the third runway, soon it will be quoted as the world’s biggest airport.
Are you scheduled to fly from Heathrow airport for your upcoming travel? Compare airport parking options to book the ideal one for your vehicle. You can also save an extra amount of money via pre-booking meet and greet Heathrow.
There is a chance that you easily get lost in such a huge airport. No one can afford to go into the wrong terminal with a few minutes left in his flight take off.
Our guide below will help you to navigate through Heathrow airport easily without much trouble.
- Check out the terminal you will be reaching to take your flight. There are five terminals at Heathrow airport. Terminal 1 is not operational since 2015. If you reach the wrong terminal, take a shuttle service to get back to the correct one.
- Never assume that you don’t need to reach earlier at the airport just because you have a printed boarding pass and with hand luggage only. You must keep an account of the traffic on roads and any delays while reaching the airport.
- Search and download the Heathrow Airport Guide App on your cell phone so that navigation becomes easier once you reach the airport.
- While you stay at the airport, if you have any questions, you are free to tweet the social media team @HeathrowAirport
- If you have to stay longer at Heathrow due to your connecting flight, you can order food from the restaurants offering 15-minutes menu, means they are committed to serve food on your table within 15 minutes, hence getting you rid of long waitings for the food.
- While travelling with kids, you will find a number of restaurants offering free food deals for the kids
Reserve prime meet and greet Heathrow parking service at Smart Travel Deals to make your stay at Heathrow airport even better!