Do you love travelling, but cannot plan frequent trips due to your school, work or family engagements? In that case, consider planning a micro-trip! Such trips are of the greatest value for the people who don’t have much time to consume in travelling because of their commitments.
Check out a few benefits associated with the micro-trip:
- You get a chance to visit multiple places in a year
- You save a considerable amount of money on flight tickets and accommodation
- You get some time to forget about daily hectic life and relax in a peaceful destination
- Spend some great and quality time with your kids and family members
Check out the latest Heathrow airport cheap parking deals and book in advance to arrange your perfect airport parking within budget.
Image Source: Pexels.com
Hence, what are you thinking? Add a day to your upcoming long weekend and plan a micro-trip. Whether you decide to travel within the country or abroad, plan it perfectly to thoroughly enjoy it.
- While planning a micro-trip, prefer choosing a destination that is not more than 4 hours travel from your hometown
- Reserve an accommodation allowing your early check-in or late checkouts, so that there is a chance for you to stretch your stay a little longer
- Choose destination according to your budget and interest like Montreal, Toronto or New York if you enjoy the nightlife, either a beach resort or forest retreat in case you are a nature lover. If you want to enjoy the world-famous wines, Niagra, Peninsular or Okanagan will be the best options for you.
- The micro-trip requires only a few days from your end, hence it is easier to arrange than a longer trip. Make sure to plan your travel essentials along with certain recreational activities in advance so that you can extract the maximum out of your micro-trip.
Do not forget to capture the best and memorable moments in the camera so that you can share them with your family and friends upon return!
Compare airport parking deals at Smart Travel Deals and then choose the ideal option with maximum benefits before heading for a micro-trip along with your small kids.